OMNIview offers a series of white papers on the subjects of talent selection, talent management and general HR topics.
Free White Papers
Click on the title of any of the five whitepapers below to view.
- Common Employee Selection Tools: Trends and Recommendations
- Employee selection is the starting point for effective Talent Management. A strong employer brand can be a true competitive differentiator for an organization. Building a strong brand …
- The Evolution of the Employment Interview – The Arrival of the Blended Interview
- Early History of the Employment Interview – Selection decisions no doubt have been made since the beginning of time. Making such decisions using selection techniques has a shorter history …
- The Science of Finding the Right People
- Leadership Job Market – Current methods for effectively identifying external leadership talent and placing the successfully into leadership roles are both inefficient and ineffective. Consider the following facts…
- In the “War for Talent,” Employers are Their Own Worst Enemy
- The War for Talent – The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that there will be 10 million more open positions than available workers in 2010, and the former Employment …
- Turnover and Retention: The Good, the Bad & How it Gets Ugly
- The Difference Between Wanted vs. Unwanted Turnover – Not all turnover is bad. In fact, turnover rates that are very low could well be damaging to an organization. Very low turnover …
To gain access to these whitepapers below, please fill out our request a whitepaper form here
fitQuest White Papers – Talent Selection
- Retention & Turnover: The Good, The Bad and How It Turns Ugly! – This white paper proposes four key areas to help reduce unwanted turnover and how to best implement them so unwanted turnover is not a problem in your talent management strategy.
- The Science of Finding the Right People – This white paper proposes best practices in the areas of talent assessments, behavioral interviewing, matching talent to jobs, and employer requirement profiling to successfully identify and place talent in an organization.
- In the War for Talent, Employers are Their Own Worst Enemy – This paper analyzes the common mistakes companies make in their talent searches and proposes best practices to overcome those habits.
- What Do We Really Know About the Employment Interview – This paper explores the various facets of structure that contribute to the high validity of behavioral interviewing.
- What Selection Tools Are You Using? – This white paper provides an overview of common selection tools (including candidate pre-screening tools, pre-employment tests, interviews and behavioral simulation), how the current trends are used and the best way to use them.
foreQast White Papers – Talent Management
- Personality Assessments in Talent Management – This white paper shows how personality assessments can be strong factors in predicting job performance. When used with other talent management activities, such as employee selection, identifying advancement potential, succession and team building, there is additional value to these tests.
- An Evaluation of the Impact of Sharing Self Ratings and Performance Standards with Other Raters as a Stimulus for Gathering 360 Ratings – This white paper provides the benefits of sharing self-ratings and performance standards with other raters as a stimulus for gathering 360 ratings and discusses how transparency drives a more reflective rating that heightens self-awareness.
- The Science of Finding the Right People – This white paper proposes best practices in the areas of talent assessments, behavioral interviewing, matching talent to jobs, and employer required profiling to successfully identify and place talent in an organization.
- Unlocking the DNA of Potential – This white paper looks at common approaches and problems in measuring potential within a given organization, while also presenting a new model for measuring advancement potential.
- Succession – What’s Missing – This white paper analyzes three succession planning shortcomings – the basics are not in place, no common framework for fit and readiness, and gathering relevant data is a manual process – and proposes solutions through each channel.
- The Value Promise of Performance Management – This paper looks at the keys that deliver value to performance management in an organization.
General HR White Papers
- The Current State, Impact, and Future Direction of Integrated Talent Management – This white paper analyzes the current state of talent management in respect to the technological advances of the recent years and what is to come in the field.
- A Comprehensive Review of Talent Management Best Practices – This white paper looks at talent management best practices in the areas of performance management, identifying high potentials, developmental planning, succession planning, deploying talent, and managing retention and turnover.
- Talent Management Redefined – This white paper looks at the three important components of talent management – talent measurements, analytics and a common language for defining success – and offers best practice solutions.
For access to any of these White Papers, please fill out this brief information request form.